The MPE Community Partners program enhances the school’s 40-year tradition of academic excellence. Our Community Partners are businesses, families and friends who make a financial investment in the continued success of MPE and its students. Our goal for this program is to allow the PTA to invest approximately $250 per student annually to help bridge the financial gap between funds provided by the State of Texas and the actual amount spent on MPE’s educational Programs.
Your tax deductible (tax ID #75-2119715) donation will help MPE continue to provide the following to our students in the 2021-2022 school year:
- Field Day, School Carnival, All School Picnic, Family and Fitness Night, VIP Day, Pee Wee Panthers Program and Reading Under the Stars
- Outdoor Learning Center instructor, gardening supplies and materials to facilitate outdoor hands-on learning, as well as supplies for our Chicken Coop in the Outdoor Learning Center
- Supplemental tutoring needs throughout the year
- Professional development and technology training for our teachers
- Vital classroom supply stipend of $275 for every teacher
- An educational field trip for every class
- Supplies for Destination Imagination, Chess Club, Choir, Beta Club, Lone Star Academic Challenge Team and Noetic Math Team
- Supplies and support for enrichment clusters
- Supplies for the school nurse, school counselor, music teachers, P.E. teachers and art teacher
Please find the sponsorship opportunities and the benefits of each level below. If interested, you can purchase online or complete the attached form and return to the emails listed below.
Thank you for giving back to MPE and to Lake Highlands!
Click HERE to SIGN UP ONLINE!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PDF ORDER FORM TO BECOME A COMMUNITY PARTNER!
Adrienne Widmer and Emily Hood
Community Partners Co- Chairs